THE WHOLE NINE YARDS
The next big growth opportunity for businesses in the Cincinnati region, Southern Indiana also offers a great lifestyle for the individuals and families associated with that growth. Nestled amid beautiful, rolling hills, our small- to mid-size communities and rural areas provide a comfortable, relaxed setting.
You will fi nd a variety of shopping, dining, sports, nature and entertainment. Children play safely outside and attend schools focused on their education and wellbeing. Recreational opportunities abound, including water sports on the Ohio River, fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, swimming, bicycling, motorcycle riding, and golf. Plus, you’ll enjoy everything Cincinnati has to offer, from dining and shopping to professional sports.
Enjoy yourself at these and other locations and venues:
- Perfect North Slopes (Dearborn County)
- Splinter Ridge State Fish & Wildlife Area (Switzerland County)
- Versailles State Park (Ripley County)
- Ohio River (Switzerland, Ohio and Dearborn counties)
- Whitewater River (Dearborn, Franklin and Union counties)
- Whitewater Canal State Historic Site (Franklin County)
- Mounds State Recreation Area (Franklin County)