According to SEI READI’s bylaws, each of our six member counties receive a seat on the SEI READI Board of Directors, which make decisions regarding the organization and allocation of a $15 million award of funds from the Indiana Economic Development Corporation’s Regional Economic Acceleration and Development Initiative (READI) program. By order of the Indiana Economic Development Corporation, non-profit organizations directing READI funds within their region must be private sector individuals. The SEI READI Standing Committee on Operations consists of each county’s local economic development organization.
SEI READI Board of Directors Members:
- Franklin County, Bill Schirmer, President
- Dearborn County, Randy Maxwell, Vice President
- Ripley County, Barry Lauber, Secretary and Treasurer
- Ohio County, Jim McDaniel
- Switzerland County, Pam Acton
- Union County, Alison Webb
SEI READI Standing Committee on Operations:
- One Dearborn, Inc.
- Franklin County Economic Development Commission
- Ripley County Economic Development Corporation
- Ohio County Economic Development Corporation
- Switzerland County Economic Development Corporation
- Union County Community Foundation